Subway has become one of the most popular quick-service restaurants for a reason – its wide variety of customizable sandwiches, salads, and wraps appeal to every taste. For those looking for a lighter alternative to Subway’s iconic subs, the wrap menu offers a delicious and satisfying option. This article will explore everything you need to know about Subway’s wrap selection, including a breakdown of the different wrap categories, nutrition information, prices, and tips to create your ideal wrap. Read on to learn all about the diverse flavors and fresh possibilities of Subway’s wraps!
Classic Subway Wraps
The classic wrap options at Subway provide traditional flavors in a convenient handheld package. These subs-turned wraps allow you to enjoy your favorites without the bread.
Some of the most popular classic Subway wraps include:
- Chicken Caesar Wrap: Grilled chicken, Parmesan cheese, lettuce, and Caesar dressing wrapped in a tomato basil tortilla. This wrap has 370 calories.
- Turkey & Bacon Guacamole Wrap: Sliced turkey, crispy bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, and guacamole in a spinach wrap. This option has 720 calories.
- Veggie Delite Wrap: Fresh lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, spinach, onions, and provolone cheese in a spinach tortilla. With 240 calories, it’s one of the lowest-calorie wraps.
- Chipotle Southwest Steak & Cheese Wrap: Thinly sliced steak, Monterey cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, and Chipotle Southwest sauce in a tomato basil wrap. This wrap contains 580 calories.
The classic wraps use Subway’s freshly baked breads to create the tortilla shell and are filled with high-quality proteins like oven-roasted chicken breast, lean roast beef, and sliced turkey paired with veggies and sauces. They make a satisfying lunch or dinner.
Subway Signature Wraps
To add more unique flavors to the menu, Subway created a line of signature wraps packed with bold ingredients. These wraps offer adventurous eaters more options beyond the classics.
Some mouthwatering Subway signature wraps to try include:
- Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki Wrap: Chicken raised without antibiotics, Monterey cheddar, lettuce, spinach, sweet onion teriyaki sauce, and veggies in a spinach wrap. This wrap has 590 calories.
- Chipotle Chicken Avocado Wrap: Oven-roasted chicken, Monterey cheddar, bacon, lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, and chipotle sauce wrapped in a tomato basil tortilla. It contains 700 calories.
- Spicy Italian Wrap: A double portion of pepperoni, salami, Monterey cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, banana peppers, and Italian herbs and cheese wrap. This wrap has 660 calories.
- Steak & Cheese Wrap: Thinly sliced steak piled high with Monterey cheddar, lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, and Southwest Chipotle sauce in a tomato basil tortilla. This option has 720 calories.
The signature wraps allow guests to experience new flavors in every bite with premium ingredients like guacamole, pepperoni, salami and steak.
Plant-Based and Vegetarian Wraps
Subway caters to vegetarian and plant-based diets with meatless wraps packed with flavor. These options are ideal for vegans, vegetarians, or anyone looking to add more vegetables to their diet.
Some of the most popular veggie Subway wraps include:
- Veggie Delite Wrap: Fresh lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, spinach, onions, and provolone cheese wrapped in a spinach tortilla. This wrap contains 240 calories.
- Veggie Patty Wrap: A veggie patty loaded with lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, cucumbers, spinach, and Italian herbs and cheese sauce in a spinach wrap. It has 300 calories.
- Avocado Veggie Wrap: Fresh avocado, lettuce, tomatoes, green peppers, cucumbers, red onions, spinach, provolone cheese, and Italian herbs and cheese sauce in a tomato basil tortilla. This wrap has 400 calories.
The plant-based wraps allow vegetarians and vegans to enjoy Subway’s fresh ingredients and sauces in a meatless meal. They pack lots of flavor without the meat.
Build Your Own Wrap
One of the best things about Subway is the ability to customize your wraps. Follow these steps to build your perfect wrap:
1. Choose your wrap bread: Pick between a tomato basil or spinach tortilla.
2. Select your protein: Options include oven-roasted chicken, rotisserie-style chicken, turkey, ham, roast beef, steak, tuna, veggie patty, or no protein.
3. Pick your cheese: Choices include American, Monterey cheddar, pepper jack, provolone, or Swiss.
4. Add your veggies: Get your fill of lettuce, tomatoes, onions, green peppers, cucumbers, spinach, banana peppers, jalapeños, and more.
5. Drizzle on some sauce: Options include ranch, chipotle Southwest, sweet onion, buffalo, honey mustard, light mayo, and other flavors.
6. Toast it: Get your wrap toasted for extra warmth and crunch.
With so many combinations possible, you can craft a wrap to match your preferences at Subway.
Subway Wrap Menu Prices
Subway offers wraps at affordable prices, making them a budget-friendly lunch or dinner option. Here are the Subway wrap prices for 2023:
|Black Forest Ham||$6.49|
|Chicken & Bacon Ranch||$6.49|
|Chipotle Chicken Avocado||$6.99|
|Chipotle Southwest Steak & Cheese||$7.99|
|Oven Roasted Chicken||$6.49|
|Steak & Cheese||$7.99|
|Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki||$6.49|
|Turkey, Bacon & Guacamole||$6.99|
The starting prices for most wraps range from $5.99-$7.99. Steak, roast beef, and signature wraps like Chipotle Chicken Avocado cost slightly more due to premium ingredients. But overall, Subway’s wraps offer quality and convenience at affordable prices.
Subway Gluten-Free Wraps
For guests avoiding gluten, Subway provides gluten-free wraps as a menu option. The gluten-free wraps are made without wheat, barley, rye, or triticale to accommodate gluten-free diets.
To get a gluten-free wrap:
- Choose from proteins like oven-roasted chicken, rotisserie chicken, turkey, ham, or roast beef
- Pick your favorite veggies and sauces
- Ask for a gluten-free wrap substituted for the regular tortilla
With gluten-free wraps, Subway can satisfy customers with dietary restrictions or those following a gluten-free lifestyle. Just customize the fillings to create a delicious gluten-free meal.
Try Subway Wraps Today
With its variety of proteins, vegetables, sauces, and flavors, Subway offers wraps to suit every taste. Whether you crave classic flavors or bold signature options, Subway wraps provide a satisfying handheld meal that you can customize to your preferences.
Next time you visit Subway, order one of their mouthwatering wraps for lunch or dinner. Sink your teeth into tender chicken, savory steak, or a fresh veggie wrap bursting with flavor. With Subway’s wraps, you get incredible taste conveniently wrapped up for on-the-go.
So head to your nearest Subway restaurant and try their delicious wraps today!
Subway has something for everyone with its extensive wrap selection. Customize a classic chicken or steak wrap or try one of the signature options like Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki or Spicy Italian. Vegans and vegetarians can enjoy meatless wraps loaded with vegetables and flavor. With the ability to build your own wrap with freshly baked bread, proteins, veggies, and sauces there are endless delicious possibilities at Subway. Next time you’re looking for a filling and portable meal, Subway’s affordable wraps make for a tasty choice.
Frequently Asked Questions
What different wraps does Subway have?
Subway offers a variety of wraps including classics like the Chicken Caesar, Turkey & Bacon Guacamole, Veggie Delite, and Chipotle Southwest Steak & Cheese. They also have signature wraps such as the Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, Chipotle Chicken Avocado, Spicy Italian, and Steak & Cheese. Vegetarian options include the Veggie Delite, Veggie Patty, and Avocado Veggie wraps.
Is a wrap healthier than a sub at Subway?
Wraps and subs have similar nutrition profiles at Subway. However, wraps may be slightly healthier since they don’t have the bread component and use vegetable-based tortillas. Wraps also may have fewer calories on average, but nutrition depends on your filling choices.
Does Subway have a lettuce wrap?
Yes, Subway allows you to substitute their tortilla wraps for a lettuce wrap. Simply choose your sandwich fillings and ask for them to be wrapped in a lettuce leaf instead of a tortilla. The lettuce wrap is a lower-carb option.
What is the most popular Subway wrap?
Some of Subway’s most popular wraps based on customer favorites include the Oven Roasted Chicken, Sweet Onion Chicken Teriyaki, Turkey, Bacon and guacamole, and Veggie Delite wraps. The Italian B.M.T. and Steak and cheese wraps are also popular signature options.
Subway Nutrition Information – Official nutrition facts for Subway menu items from the Subway website.
Vegetarian Options at Subway – Details on vegetarian and plant-based ordering options at Subway.
Subway Gluten-Free Menu – Information on gluten-free meals and ordering from Subway.
Food Allergies at Subway – Subway’s page on accommodating food allergies and special dietary restrictions.
Subway Restaurant Locator – Tool to find Subway locations and contact info near you from the official website.
History of Subway – Subway’s origin story and growth information.