Subway is well known for its freshly baked cookies that customers can enjoy with their sandwiches and salads. This article provides an overview of the Subway cookies menu with prices and other helpful information about these popular sweet treats. We’ll explore the different cookie varieties offered, nutrition facts, tips for ordering, and frequently asked questions. By the end, you’ll be craving a warm Subway cookie!
Subway Cookies Menu With Price
Subway offers several delicious cookie flavors baked fresh daily in their stores. Here is the lineup with the standard pricing:
Items Price Calories
- Double Chocolate – $1.19 230
- Chocolate Chip – $1.19 210
- White Chip Macadamia Nut – $1.19 230
- Oatmeal Raisin – $1.19 220
- Raspberry Cheesecake – $1.19 220
Prices and availability may vary by location.
Can You Buy A Dozen Cookies From Subway?
Many customers wonder if they can purchase Subway cookies in bulk or by the dozen. Unfortunately, Subway does not currently offer cookies by the dozen. The cookies are baked fresh in small batches throughout the day at each location. However, you can order multiple cookies in one purchase. Consider grabbing a few extra to enjoy later or share with family and friends!
Most Popular Subway Cookie
The most popular cookie flavor at Subway is the chocolate chip cookie. This classic choice combines melted chocolate chips with Subway’s sweet, chewy cookie dough. It’s a go-to favorite for both kids and adults.
Here’s a brief description of each cookie variety:
- Double Chocolate: Rich chocolate cookie dough with chocolate chunks for extra chocolate decadence.
- Chocolate Chip: Subway’s signature cookie with semi-sweet chocolate chips baked into traditional cookie dough.
- White Chip Macadamia Nut: Sweet white chocolate chips and roasted macadamia nuts in chewy cookie dough.
- Oatmeal Raisin: Old-fashioned oats and plump raisins in a wholesome, cinnamon-spiced cookie.
- Raspberry Cheesecake: Cookie dough with raspberry fruit filling and creamy cheesecake bits.
Subway Cookie Nutrition Information
Subway cookies provide a tasty sweet treat, but should be enjoyed in moderation as part of a balanced diet. Here is the nutrition information per cookie:
Nutrient Amount Daily Value
- Calories 210-230 11-12%
- Total Fat 8-10g 8-15%
- Saturated Fat 3.5-5g 18-25%
- Trans Fat 0g –
- Cholesterol 15-20mg 5-7%
- Sodium 160-170mg 7%
- Total Carbohydrates 30-33g 11-12%
- Dietary Fiber 0-1g 0-4%
- Sugars 15-18g –
- Protein 2g –
As you can see, Subway cookies are high in calories, carbohydrates, sugar, and saturated fat. Those tracking their health should account for these treats within their daily intake.
How to Order Subway Cookies
Ordering Subway’s freshly baked cookies is quick and easy:
Simply request the cookie flavor(s) and quantity when placing your Subway sandwich or salad order at the counter or drive-thru.
Select cookie add-ons when placing a Subway order online for pick-up or delivery where available. You can choose cookies under the Extras or Desserts sections.
Tips for Enjoying Subway Cookies
Here are some tips for maximizing your Subway cookie enjoyment:
- Eat them fresh and warm right after purchasing.
- Pair cookies with milk, coffee, or another complementary beverage.
- Try heating them for 10-15 seconds in the microwave for an extra gooey treat.
- Mix and match different cookie flavors in one order.
- Save some for later – Subway cookies stay fresh if stored properly.
Why Are Subways Cookies So Good?
There are a few reasons why Subway cookies are so delectable:
- They are baked fresh in-store throughout the day, so they taste hot and just out-of-the oven.
- Subway uses quality ingredients like chocolate chips, nuts, and fruit.
- The cookie recipes are perfected for ideal sweetness, texture, and mouthfeel.
- Customers can choose novelty flavors beyond just chocolate chip.
- Subway’s cookies are affordable treats and a tasty bonus to your sandwich.
Why Are Subway Cookies So Chewy?
Subway cookie’s irresistible chewy texture comes from:
- The proportion of dough to chocolate chips and mix-ins.
- Not over-baking them. Subway cookies are baked until just set.
- The small size and shape holds in moisture.
- Using margarine in the dough instead of butter for flexibility.
This optimal dough-to-add-in ratio and baking technique yields the signature chew Subway fans love!
Can I order Subway cookies in bulk?
Unfortunately, Subway does not currently offer bulk cookie orders or cookies by the dozen. The cookies are baked fresh in individual servings throughout the day. However, you can purchase multiple cookies in one order for a group.
Are Subway cookies vegan?
No, Subway’s standard cookie recipes are not vegan. They contain dairy products like eggs and butter. However, some locations may offer specialty vegan cookies, such as oatmeal raisin or chocolate chip. Check with your local Subway for vegan cookie options.
Are Subway cookies gluten-free?
Subway’s traditional cookies are not gluten-free as they contain wheat flour. Some locations may have gluten-friendly cookies available, like chocolate chip. But standard recipes contain gluten, making them unsuitable for gluten-free diets. Those with celiac disease or gluten sensitivity should avoid Subway’s regular cookies.
Are Subway Cookies Unhealthy?
While Subway cookies can be enjoyed as an occasional treat, they are high in calories, fat, sugar, and other unhealthy factors. The saturated fat, carbohydrates, and lack of protein or fiber make them more of a dessert than a nutritious snack. Limiting cookie consumption and carefully accounting for them within your daily diet is advised, especially for those with health conditions like diabetes or heart disease. Overall, Subway cookies are best enjoyed in moderation.
Subway Near Me
To find your nearest Subway location for fresh sandwich cookies on the go, visit the Subway restaurant locator page. You can search by city and state or use your current location to find Subway stores and hours close by.
Subway’s Nutritional & Allergies Information
For more details on Subway cookie nutrition facts, ingredients, and allergen information, visit the Subway Nutrition & Allergies page. You can look up specific food items to help inform your orders.
Subway’s Customer Service
Reach Subway’s customer service department with any questions or comments about their menu, ordering, or products at 1-800-888-4848 or through their online contact form.
Social Media Links
Stay up-to-date on new menu items and promotions by following Subway on social media:
Subway Cookies Menu FAQs
What kind of cookies does Subway have?
Subway offers chocolate chip, double chocolate, white chip macadamia nut, oatmeal raisin, and raspberry cheesecake cookies. They also sometimes have seasonal or limited-time cookie flavors.
What is Subway’s new cookie?
Subway occasionally releases new specialty cookie flavors for a limited time. Recent new cookies have included triple chocolate, salted caramel, and pumpkin spice. Check with your local Subway for the latest cookie offerings.
What is the most popular cookie at Subway?
The chocolate chip cookie is the most popular cookie flavor ordered at Subway. Customers love the classic semi-sweet chocolate chips baked into Subway’s signature chewy cookie dough.
Are Subway cookies hard or soft?
Subway cookies have a soft, chewy texture. They are baked until just set but not browned or crispy. The small size and dough-to-mix-in ratio helps keep Subway cookies soft and moist.
What is the healthiest cookie at Subway?
The oatmeal raisin is one of the healthier Subway cookie choices. With oats, raisins, and cinnamon, it has slightly more fiber and nutrients than other Subway cookies. But overall, Subway cookies are more of an indulgent treat than a healthy snack.
With enticing flavors baked fresh daily, Subway cookies are an irresistible add-on treat perfect for satisfying a sweet craving. This guide provided an overview of the variety of Subway cookie offerings, prices, nutrition information, ordering tips, and FAQs. Stop by your local Subway and treat yourself to a freshly made cookie today!