Looking for a quick, tasty breakfast on the go? Subway has you covered with their lineup of breakfast sandwiches and wraps to satisfy your morning cravings. This article will explore Subway’s breakfast menu, including prices, nutrition information, ordering tips, and frequently asked questions. Whether you’re a Subway regular or considering it for the first time, read on to learn all about Subway’s breakfast offerings.
Subway Breakfast Sandwiches and Wraps
Subway’s breakfast menu features both classic sandwich options as well as breakfast wraps. All sandwiches and wraps can be customized with your choice of veggies and condiments. Here is an overview of the standard breakfast sandwich and wrap options at Subway:
Bacon, Egg & Cheese
This sandwich ($4.99) starts with Subway’s freshly baked 9-grain wheat or Italian bread. It contains bacon, egg, and your choice of melty American, Monterey cheddar, or Swiss cheese. You can also substitute egg whites at no additional cost.
Bacon, Egg & Cheese Wrap
All the flavors of the classic bacon sandwich wrapped up ($4.99) in a soft tortilla. Contains bacon slices, egg, and melted cheese.
Black Forest Ham, Egg & Cheese
Savor the savory combination of Black Forest ham, egg, and cheese ($4.99) on your choice of bread. Black Forest ham has a rich, smoky flavor.
Black Forest Ham, Egg & Cheese Wrap
Get the Black Forest ham flavors in wrap form ($4.99). This soft tortilla wrap contains slices of ham, egg, and gooey melted cheese.
Egg & Cheese
A simple, affordable sandwich ($3.99) with egg and melted cheese on bread. Perfect if you want a lighter breakfast option without meat.
Egg & Cheese Wrap
The Egg and cheese sandwich ingredients are wrapped up into a breakfast wrap ($3.99). Portable and packed with protein.
Steak, Egg & Cheese
Start your day satisfied with steak, egg, and cheese ($5.99). Tender steak brings a hearty flavor to this breakfast sandwich.
Steak, Egg & Cheese Wrap
Get your steak breakfast in wrap form ($5.99). Steak brings a robust, meaty taste to balance out the egg and cheese.
In addition to the standard sandwich and wrap options, Subway occasionally offers limited-time or regional breakfast offerings. However, the sandwiches and wraps listed above are available nationwide.
Subway Breakfast Hours
What Time Does Subway Start Serving Breakfast?
Subway breakfast hours begin at 8:00 AM on weekdays and 9:00 AM on weekends. However, hours can vary by location, so check with your local Subway for their specific breakfast start time.
Does Subway Serve Breakfast All Day?
No, Subway breakfast is only served during the morning hours. While hours vary, most Subway locations stop serving breakfast around 11:00 AM. So if you want a Subway breakfast sandwich or wrap, plan to go early.
What Time Does Subway Stop Serving Breakfast?
Subway typically stops serving breakfast at 11:00 AM on weekdays and 10:30 AM on weekends. To make sure you can enjoy breakfast, it’s best to arrive in the morning, ideally before 10:30 AM. Breakfast hours can end even earlier at some locations.
How to Order Subway Breakfast
Ordering Subway breakfast is quick and easy:
- Choose your bread: Select either 9-grain wheat or Italian white bread for your sandwich. Wraps come in tortillas.
- Pick your protein: Choose bacon, ham, steak or just egg. You can also opt for egg whites.
- Cheese it up: American, Monterey cheddar, and Swiss cheese are all breakfast options.
- Veggie time: Load up your breakfast sandwich or wrap with your choice of veggies like lettuce, tomato, onion, peppers and more.
- Sauce it: Add zest with mustard, mayo, or Subway’s signature sauces.
- Make it a combo: Pair your breakfast sandwich with hash browns, coffee, or a fountain drink.
- Enjoy! Customize your Subway breakfast sandwich or wrap just the way you like it.
Subway Breakfast Menu Customization
One of the best things about Subway is you can fully customize your sandwich or wrap. Here are some ways to make your Subway breakfast one-of-a-kind:
- Add extra egg or cheese for more protein
- Try egg whites instead of whole eggs
- Load up on veggies like spinach, banana peppers, or avocado
- Opt for 9-grain wheat bread for whole grains
- Ask for light sauce or low-fat dressing
- Make it a breakfast bowl without the bread
- Swap the American cheese for Swiss or cheddar
- Add some heat with jalapeños, chipotle, or buffalo sauce
- Toast your sandwich or wrap for extra crunch
Subway’s breakfast menu gives you the flexibility to craft the perfect breakfast to match your tastes and dietary needs. Take advantage of the many ways you can customize your Subway breakfast sandwich or wrap.
Subway Breakfast Menu Nutrition Information
If you’re watching your nutrition intake, here are some key facts on calories, sodium, and other counts for standard Subway breakfast sandwiches:
|Bacon, Egg & Cheese||370||18g||810mg||36g||4g||18g|
|Bacon, Egg & Cheese Wrap||300||12g||730mg||30g||2g||18g|
|Black Forest Ham, Egg & Cheese||300||10g||890mg||34g||4g||18g|
|Black Forest Ham, Egg & Cheese Wrap||260||8g||760mg||30g||2g||16g|
|Egg & Cheese||300||14g||710mg||30g||2g||16g|
|Egg & Cheese Wrap||240||8g||630mg||26g||2g||14g|
|Steak, Egg & Cheese||400||23g||830mg||33g||3g||25g|
|Steak, Egg & Cheese Wrap||340||15g||740mg||31g||2g||24g|
As you can see, calories, fat, carbs, and sodium vary based on the exact sandwich ingredients. Customizing your Subway breakfast is a great way to reduce calories, fat, or sodium if you want a healthier meal.
Some tips for lightening up your Subway breakfast include:
- Opting for egg whites instead of whole eggs
- Choosing 9-grain wheat bread over Italian white
- Loading up on veggie toppings
- Asking for light sauce or mustard instead of mayo
- Skipping the cheese or choosing a low-fat variety
- Ordering a breakfast wrap instead of a sandwich
While Subway breakfast sandwiches aren’t the absolute lightest fast food breakfast you can find, the ability to customize makes it easy to order a more nutritious meal packed with protein, fiber, and nutrients.
Subway Breakfast Menu Hacks
Take your Subway breakfast to the next level with these tips and hacks:
- Order double meat for extra protein to keep you full until lunch
- Get your sandwich or wrap on a cheesy hash brown for added calories
- Ask for a layer of cream cheese spread on your breakfast wrap or sandwich
- Top your sandwich with bacon and ham for a meaty combo
- Microwave your cold sandwich to warm it up and slightly melt the cheese
- Pair your breakfast with hash browns and coffee for a hearty start to the day
- Order a veggie-packed sandwich or wrap for more fiber
- Keep it under 500 calories by getting egg whites, no cheese, and extra veggies
- Enjoy half your sandwich and save the rest for a mid-morning snack
Don’t be afraid to make special requests to get your Subway breakfast just right. The sandwich artists are there to craft your perfect meal!
Subway Breakfast Menu Reviews
Here’s what real customers have to say about their experiences with the Subway breakfast menu:
“I love being able to customize my breakfast sandwich. I always get egg whites, spinach, roasted peppers, and just a little bit of cheese. Keeps it light but still filling!”
“The steak, egg and cheese on flatbread is so good. The steak adds a nice bit of flavor and protein. It keeps me full well into the afternoon.”
“I wish they had a bigger selection of breakfast sandwiches, but the classics like bacon, egg, and cheese always hit the spot. Perfect on-the-go option.”
“The breakfast wraps are awesome, especially since I can add as many veggies as I want. Much healthier than those heavy fast food breakfast sandwiches.”
“It’s nice to have the option to order breakfast until 11am on weekdays. If I sleep in a bit, I can still stop by Subway and get my breakfast sandwich.”
Overall, reviews of Subway’s breakfast menu are positive. Customers love having the ability to customize their perfect sandwich or wrap. The convenience and affordability of Subway breakfast also appeal to fans.
Subway Holiday Hours 2023
Subway locations generally have special holiday hours. Here are the holiday hours Subway locations will likely observe in 2023:
- New Year’s Day: Open regular hours
- MLK Day: Open regular hours
- Valentine’s Day: Open regular hours
- Presidents Day: Open regular hours
- Easter: Open regular hours
- Memorial Day: Open regular hours
- Independence Day: Open regular hours
- Labor Day: Open regular hours
- Columbus Day: Open regular hours
- Halloween: Open regular hours
- Veterans Day: Open regular hours
- Thanksgiving Day: Closed or reduced hours
- Black Friday: Open early
- Christmas Eve: Close early
- Christmas Day: Closed
- New Year’s Eve: Close early
Of course, hours vary by location so check with your nearby Subway to confirm holiday hours. Subway breakfast will likely be served during the regular morning hours even on holidays when locations are open.
Subway’s Popular Menu Items
Beyond breakfast, Subway has a variety of crowd-pleasing menu items. Here’s a quick look at some of their most popular subs, sandwiches, and wraps:
- Black Forest Ham: Smoky ham with lettuce, tomato, onions, and mustard.
- Meatball Marinara: Savory Italian-style meatballs in marinara sauce.
- Oven Roasted Chicken: Shredded chicken breast with your choice of toppings.
- Roasted Turkey: Sliced turkey breast, often paired with veggies and cheese.
- Spicy Italian: A combo of salami and pepperoni with cheese and banana peppers.
- Steak & Cheese: Shaved steak grilled with onions, peppers, and gooey cheese.
- Chicken Bacon Ranch Melt: Grilled chicken with bacon and melted Monterey cheddar cheese.
- Chicken Caesar Wrap: Grilled or crispy chicken with romaine lettuce and Caesar dressing.
- Veggie Delite: A customizable veggie sandwich perfect for vegetarians.
While breakfast may be the most important meal of the day, Subway has plenty of options for lunch, dinner, and any time in between cravings.
Subway first opened its doors in 1965 in Bridgeport, Connecticut. Today, it has grown to become one of the world’s largest restaurant chains, with over 40,000 locations globally. Here are some key facts about the Subway brand:
- Founder: Fred DeLuca and Dr. Peter Buck
- Headquarters: Milford, Connecticut
- Locations: Over 40,000 globally
- Menu: Sandwiches, salads, wraps, breakfast, sides
- Slogan: “Eat Fresh”
- Revenue: $12.3 billion (2021)
- Employees: Approximately 150,000
- Website: Subway.com
While Subway has evolved over the decades, the chain remains committed to serving up made-to-order sandwiches and wraps with fresh ingredients and endless customization. The diverse menu features something for every taste and diet.
Finding a Subway Location Near You
Here are a few ways to find Subway locations near you:
- Use the Subway restaurant locator on their website. You can search by city, state, or zip code to find nearby locations.
- Check Google Maps or Apple Maps. Search for “Subway” and it will show you all the nearby locations. You can get directions and estimated travel time.
- Use the GPS on your phone. Input the nearest Subway address and the GPS will guide you there. Apps like Google Maps or Waze can locate nearby Subways.
- Download the Subway app. It uses your phone’s location services to show Subways close to your current position. You can view hours, order ahead, and more.
- Search on Yelp, Foursquare or other local business directories. These sites aggregate location data and reviews to help you find food spots like Subway.
- Call your local Subway. The staff can confirm their hours and exact address to help you get there.
- Check social media pages for your city or neighborhood. People often post about local Subway locations.
The Subway website and app make it easy to find the nearest locations based on your address or GPS location. But maps, reviews sites, and social media can also help surface Subway spots near you to visit.
- Official Website: Subway.com
- Locations: order. subway.com/locator
- Rewards & Deals: order.subway.com/promotions
- Gift Cards: order.subway.com/subwaycard
- Franchise: subwayfranchise.com
- Careers: order.subway.com/careers
- Subway Menu Prices 2023
- Subway Wraps Menu With Price
Subway’s Customer Service
Address: 325 Sub Way, Milford, CT 06461, USA
Phone Number: +1 203-877-4281