Pinky Bloom Paris is a charming and cozy cafe located in the 2nd arrondissement that serves up fresh, seasonal French cuisine in a warm and inviting atmosphere. Known for its delicious food, attentive service, and reasonable prices, Pinky Bloom has become a favorite local spot for both Parisians and visitors alike.
In this article, we’ll provide an overview of Pinky Bloom Paris’ menu items for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Whether you’re craving a croissant and coffee in the morning, a light salad for midday, or a hearty French classic for dinner, Pinky Bloom Paris has something delicious in store.
Savoring the Morning with Pinky Bloom’s Breakfast Menu
Pinky Bloom Paris opens bright and early at 8:30am for breakfast service. It’s a perfect spot to fuel up before a day of exploring the City of Lights.
Start your day the French way with a flaky croissant or pain au chocolat, served with butter and jam. Pair it with a steaming café crème, cappuccino, or espresso.
If you’re hungry for something more substantial, opt for Le Petit Déjeuner Parisien. This classic French breakfast includes a fresh baguette, croissant, pain au chocolat, butter and jam, yogurt, and your choice of coffee or juice.
Other highlights of Pinky Bloom’s breakfast menu include:
- Omelettes – Choose from ham & cheese, spinach & goat cheese, or tomato & basil. Served with a side salad.
- Avocado Toast – Smashed avocado, poached egg, and pomegranate seeds atop sourdough toast.
- French Toast – Thick slices of brioche bread dipped in egg batter and grilled. Topped with fresh fruit or Nutella.
- Quiche – Daily selections like Lorraine, spinach & feta, or broccoli & cheddar.
- Yogurt Parfaits – Layers of yogurt, granola, and fresh fruit.
No matter if you go sweet or savory in the morning, Pinky Bloom Paris offers a delicious start to your day.
Tantalizing Lunch Options for a Mid-Day Repast
Open from 12pm-3pm for lunch service, Pinky Bloom Paris serves up fresh salads, tartines, and sandwiches perfect for a midday meal.
For a light bite, try one of Pinky Bloom’s seasonal salads like:
- Salad Nicoise – Seared tuna, green beans, potatoes, tomatoes, egg, and olives over mixed greens with a Dijon vinaigrette.
- Goat Cheese & Beet Salad – Mixed greens topped with roasted beets, creamy goat cheese, walnuts, and honey vinaigrette.
- Caesar Salad – Romaine lettuce, shaved Parmesan, croutons, and classic Caesar dressing. Add chicken for a heartier meal.
Their open-faced tartines are ideal for lunch too. Some customer favorites include:
- Smoked Salmon Tartine – Smoked salmon, cream cheese, cucumber, tomato, and dill on toasted sourdough bread.
- Avocado & Egg Tartine – Sliced avocado, sunny side up egg, and tomato drizzled with olive oil and fleur de sel.
- Burrata Tartine – Creamy burrata cheese, roasted tomatoes, basil pesto, and balsamic glaze on a baguette.
Sandwich options at Pinky Bloom range from croque monsieurs to chicken salad croissants. The Parisian Ham & Cheese Baguette with butter, ham, Comté cheese, cornichons, and Dijon mustard is a customer favorite.
Lunch also offers a daily quiche and soup creation by the chef. End your meal on a sweet note with one of Pinky Bloom’s homemade desserts like chocolate mousse, lemon tart, or fruit crumble.
Indulging in French Classics for Dinner at Pinky Bloom
Dinner service at Pinky Bloom Paris runs from 6:30-10:30pm. The dinner menu showcases traditional French cuisine with a seasonal twist.
Start your meal with one of Pinky Bloom’s classic appetizers like:
- French Onion Soup – Caramelized onions in a savory broth topped with croutons and melted Gruyère cheese.
- Escargots – Plump snails baked in garlic herb butter with toasted bread for dipping.
- Charcuterie Board – A selection of cured meats, cornichons, olives, and Dijon mustard.
For main courses, you can’t go wrong with French staples like:
- Boeuf Bourguignon – Tender beef slowly braised in red wine with pearl onions, mushrooms, and bacon lardons.
- Coq Au Vin – Chicken braised in red wine with mushrooms, onions, bacon, and herbs.
- Ratatouille – A Provençal classic with eggplant, zucchini, tomatoes, and bell peppers simmered in olive oil and herbs.
- Steak Frites – Grilled hanger steak served classic style with crispy frites and garlic aioli.
Seafood lovers will enjoy options like roasted salmon with beurre blanc or seared scallops in lemon caper butter.
Finish your meal on a sweet note with classics like Crème Brûlée, Profiteroles, or Tarte Tatin. Or sample one of Pinky Bloom’s seasonal dessert specials.
With its cozy ambiance and stellar traditional French fare, Pinky Bloom Paris offers a quintessential Parisian dining experience. The talented chef uses seasonal ingredients to put a fresh twist on French classics everyone will love.
Pinky Bloom Paris Signature Cocktails & Wines
In addition to excellent food, Pinky Bloom Paris also offers a range of signature cocktails, French wines, and non-alcoholic beverages.
Cocktail standouts include:
- French 75 – Gin, champagne, lemon, and a sugar cube
- Kir Royale – Champagne with crème de cassis liqueur
- Pinky Bloom Spritz – Aperol, prosecco, club soda, and orange slice
The wine list features a range of affordable French wines available by the glass or bottle. Highlights include:
- Rosé – Domaine Montrose, Côtes de Provence
- Red – Château Haut-Maurac, Bordeaux
- White – Domaine de Villargeau, Vouvray
- Sparkling – Pierre Delize, Crémant de Bourgogne
For non-alcoholic options, Pinky Bloom serves fresh juices, teas, coffee, and homemade lemonade. The seasonal fruit smoothies are especially delicious and refreshing.
With its craft cocktails, curated wines, and non-alcoholic offerings, Pinky Bloom allows you to pair the perfect beverage with your meal.
Pinky Bloom Paris Menu Prices & Opening Hours
One of the biggest draws of Pinky Bloom Paris is the reasonable prices, especially considering the prime location. Here are some average price ranges:
- Breakfast – €5-15
- Lunch Mains – €10-18
- Dinner Mains – €16-25
- Desserts – €6-9
- Cocktails – €10-15
- Glass of Wine – €5-8
Pinky Bloom Paris is open:
- Monday-Friday: 8:30am-11pm
- Saturday: 9am-11pm
- Sunday: 9am-10pm
During nice weather, outdoor patio seating is also available.
The accessible prices, convenient hours, and excellent cuisine keep locals and visitors coming back to Pinky Bloom Paris time and again.
More About Pinky Bloom Paris
Pinky Bloom Paris is located at 25 Rue de la Banque, nestled in a charming corner of the 2nd arrondissement in central Paris.
This cozy eatery seats approximately 35 people inside with a few extra seats outside when the weather permits. Reservations are recommended, especially for dinner, as the small space fills up quickly.
The interior design of Pinky Bloom Paris exudes vintage Parisian charm with its exposed brick walls, dark wood accents, marble bistro tables, and pops of pink décor. Large windows allow natural light to flood in.
The friendly, multilingual staff provide excellent service in both French and English. The talented chef and pastry chef prepare the homemade food with care using seasonal ingredients sourced from local producers.
In addition to walk-in dining service, Pinky Bloom Paris also offers takeaway options if you’re looking to grab a quick bite or picnic in a Parisian park. You can call ahead to place takeout orders.
Pinky Bloom Paris has earned glowing reviews and a loyal following of local regulars. It’s an especially great spot for a romantic dinner or casual lunch while exploring the Le Marais neighborhood.
Frequently Asked Questions About Pinky Bloom Paris
Here are answers to some common questions about dining at Pinky Bloom Paris:
Is Pinky Bloom Paris good for kids?
Yes, Pinky Bloom Paris is very family-friendly! The staff are welcoming towards children and are happy to heat up milk or whip up a simple meal like cheese crêpes for little ones.
Do they take reservations?
Reservations are highly recommended, especially for weekend dinner services. The small space fills up quickly. You can book online via the restaurant’s website.
What is the dress code?
There is no strict dress code beyond looking presentable. Jeans and casual attire are perfectly fine at Pinky Bloom Paris.
What payment methods do they accept?
Pinky Bloom Paris accepts major credit cards, including Visa and Mastercard. They also accept cash payments in Euros.
Is Pinky Bloom Paris wheelchair accessible?
Unfortunately no, due to the small dining space Pinky Bloom Paris is not wheelchair accessible currently.
Do they offer takeout and delivery?
Yes, takeout and pickup orders can be placed by calling the restaurant in advance. Third-party delivery is not available.
What is the closest Metro station?
The closest Metro stations are Grands Boulevards, Richelieu – Drouot, and Bourse. Pinky Bloom Paris is located just a short walk from any of these station stops.
Enjoy a Taste of Parisian Cafe Culture at Pinky Bloom
Pinky Bloom Paris offers a cozy, welcoming spot to enjoy fresh French cuisine and drinks in central Paris. The seasonal menus bursting with French classics and homemade items make it a favorite among locals and visitors.
From croissants in the morning to cheese boards at night, Pinky Bloom Paris serves high-quality food at reasonable prices. The charming vintage decor and friendly staff enhance the quintessential Parisian dining experience.
Whether you’re looking for a quick breakfast before sightseeing, a light lunch between meetings, or a romantic dinner for two, Pinky Bloom Paris promises delicious food and true Parisian hospitality. Stop by and see for yourself why it has become a Le Marais institution.